Do you want to make your child laugh? Are you looking for some of the funniest jokes for children? Then, this post is just for you as it shares funny jokes for children. There is no denying that seeing your child laugh can be the highlight of your day. Parents love to see their child smile and laugh. This is why it is about time that you told them these funny jokes. They are inoffensive, educational, and straight out funny.
- “What did the bigger flower say to the smaller flower? Hey, bud.”
This is a light and humorous joke that will get your child to laugh. It is also educational at the same time. Hence, you get extra parenting points for telling your kid this joke.
- “Why did the boy throw the clock out of the window? He wanted to watch time fly.”
Another hilarious joke that is ironic and packs a punch is the one about the boy and time flying. It is a classic and chances are that you might have heard it when you were a kid. It’s about time that your mini-me also heard it.
- “Why do you think fish are so smart? They live in schools.”
Get your child to learn more language and have a laugh out of it by telling him or her about the fish live in schools joke. It is very funny indeed.
- “Where do you think polar bears store their money? In the snow bank.”
Who doesn’t love a good joke about polar bears? This is why you should tell this funny joke to your child. He or she will love it and might end up telling his or her friends about you. It is the perfect joke to become popular among children.
- “Why was the pony sent to her room? She did not stop horsing around.”
If you have a naughty child who is full of life and you want to scold him or her in the funniest way possible, then you should the pony joke. It is incredibly funny and anecdotal at the same time.
- “What bear has no ears? A “B”.”
Get your child involved in spellings and make him or her truly involved by cracking up this joke. It is bound to make your kid laugh out loud.
- “What was the magician told by the fisherman? To pick a cod, any cod.”
The fisherman and magician joke is one of the funniest jokes out there. It is funny and makes complete sense. No matter how old your child might be, he or she will definitely understand this joke.
- “Why was Cinderella bad at football? She kept running away from the ball.”
The Cinderella and football joke is just the joke that you need to tell your little one to get him or her to laugh.
Telling funny jokes to your child is the best way to bond with them. These funny jokes will ensure that you form a close bond with your kid.